Friday, February 20, 2009

Six Things that Make Me Happy

Tagged from Tamara of Books by TJBaff

The rules for the tag are simple.

Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy...

1. The laughter of young children
2. My family
3. Music, especially that really old country and southern gospel
4. Beautiful Wool and Books
5. The Fall and smell of leaves on the ground
6. Special times with Close Friends


I could go on and on and on, but it says only six!

I tag beckerbuns ( Becky) - live journal
jessiebud ( shelley)- live journal
the joys of knitting (joy) - blogspot
insert clever saying here (jenny) live journal
eclectic closet (Janelle) - blogspot
morsiereads (Karen) - blogspot

2 comments:

karen! said...

1. hotels that have bathrobes for your use
2. lovely yarn
3. my kittens
4. relaxing at home with my hubby
5. crisp fall air
6. flowers budding in the spring

Unknown said...

Hello Books and Wool – I’m an author and a fellow Bookblogs member and I have an invitation for you. I’m getting in touch as my next novel, Thaw, will be posted online next year after its publication here in the UK. I wanted to invite you to participate in my Blogsplash on the 1st of March next year - there’s more information at http://www.fionarobyn.com/thawblogsplash.htm.

Thanks for listening!
Warmest,
Fiona