Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Meme

Jessiebud tagged me to complete this meme.
So here goes:
1. Tell 7 quirks, habits or unknown (to most) things about yourself.
2. Tag 7 people to complete this meme but not the person that tagged you.

1. My first husband and my current husband were both born on October 19th. This was also my parents wedding anniversary.

2. I graduated from College as a single mom of three kids under the age of 11.

3. If I could start a new career I would be a midwife.

4. I would love to live in both rural Ireland and England for at least one year.

5. I have a huge fear of Death

6. I love to smell and touch my books - I know Im strange!

7. I have been with my hubby for 16 years but we have only been married almost 6 years.

Im tagging Ottawabill, beckerbuns, morsecode, Aceofhearts, cestmoi, hoserlauren, and princessrica

No comments: